Disruption 28L RFID Protection Backpack
Key Product Features
- Protect your documents and electronics from card skimming & identity theft with the convenience of easy access in this RFID protection backpack.
- Twin compartment design, organization panels and a laptop sleeve provide tons of organized and protected space for all of your daily gear.
See The Disruption 28L RFID Protection Backpack In Action
When you want extra protection from card skimming while traveling, the Caribee Disruption 28 Liter RFID Protection Backpack has you covered. Electronic devices like phones and tablets, as well as credit cards, driver’s licenses and passports can all be vulnerable to card skimming through unprotected materials, resulting in identity theft. This unique daypack backpack features a built in lockable RFID protected zip pocket perfect for keeping these items safe and protected as you move through airports, train stations or crowded streets. Eliminating the need for a separate RFID document protector means finding and managing your valuables is much easier. The twin compartment design and 28 liters of packable space make packing the bag for the day a snap. The bag also boasts plenty of padded protection in the main compartment where you’ll find both a laptop sleeve (up to 15”) and a tablet sleeve for your electronics.
- RFID protected locking zip pocket for protecting electronics and cards from identity theft.
- Organization panel with separate sleeves and a zip mesh pocket in the second compartment.
- Laptop and tablet sleeves plus plenty of additional space in the padded, protected main compartment.
- Front vertical zip pocket for quick access items.
- Action Back Extreme mesh molded back panel and harness system.
- Side compression system to reduce the bag profile and sternum strap for added stability.
- Side pockets for water bottles and accessories.
- 19.5” H x 11” W x 8” D | Volume: 28 liters
Free domestic shipping for all orders over $15!
Depending on the product and availability, your order should ship in 2-5 business days. After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number and your carrier. This will allow you to track your package and know exactly when it should be delivered.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping options, but if you need your delivery expedited, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to expedite your order. Currently we do not ship internationally.
If you bought multiple items, they might ship separately.
If you’re unhappy with a product purchased from our store for any reason, return it within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. We’ll even cover the return shipping.
Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase date. Items must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging in order to receive a full refund. If any of these conditions are not met you may not receive a full refund for your return. Customer returns will be refunded to the same card or account that the original payment was made from.
To request a return, please have your order ID available and proceed to the Return Request Portal. Once processed you’ll receive a prepaid shipping label. Print it out, attach to the box, and drop off at your nearest UPS drop point.