Disruption 28L RFID Protection Backpack
Key Product Features
- Travel in comfort and style while protecting your documents and electronics from card skimming & identity theft thanks to built in RFID protection.
- Organize your gear for easy access with the twin compartment design and organization panel, while a padded laptop sleeve provides a protected space for your work essentials.
See The Disruption 28L RFID Protection Backpack In Action
Disruption 28L RFID Protection Backpack
When you want extra protection from card skimming while traveling, the Caribee Disruption 28 Liter RFID Protection Backpack has you covered. Electronic devices like phones and tablets, as well as credit cards, driver’s licenses, and passports can all be vulnerable to card skimming through unprotected materials, resulting in identity theft. This unique daypack backpack features a built-in lockable RFID protected zip pocket perfect for keeping these items safe and protected as you move through airports, train stations, or crowded streets. Eliminating the need for a separate RFID document protector means finding and managing your valuables is much easier. The twin compartment design and 28 liters of packable space make packing the bag for the day a snap. The bag also boasts plenty of padded protection in the main compartment where you’ll find both a laptop sleeve (up to 15”) and a tablet sleeve for your electronics.
- RFID protected locking zip pocket for protecting electronics and cards from identity theft.
- Organization panel with separate sleeves and a zip mesh pocket in the second compartment.
- Laptop and tablet sleeves plus plenty of additional space in the padded, protected main compartment.
- Front vertical zip pocket for quick access items.
- Action Back Extreme mesh molded back panel and harness system.
- Side compression system to reduce the bag profile and sternum strap for added stability.
- Side pockets for water bottles and accessories.
- 19.5” H x 11” W x 8” D | Volume: 28 liters
Free domestic shipping for all orders over $15!
Depending on the product and availability, your order should ship in 1-2 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number and the carrier when your order ships so you can track your package and know exactly when to expect it. Average transit time is 3-5 days.
We do not offer expedited shipping, but if you need your delivery rushed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to expedite your order.
Currently we do not ship internationally.
If you bought multiple items they might ship separately.
If you’re unhappy with a product purchased from our store for any reason, return it within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. We’ll even cover the return shipping.
Our Shipping & Returns page has all of the details.
We want to make sure you’re happy with your product, your purchase, and everything in between. We hope you’ll love every product you buy from Flashpacker Co but understand sometimes things go wrong. When that happens we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Check out our Satisfaction Guarantee page for the full details.
Started in Australia over 40 years ago and now a staple in the travel and outdoor market around the world, Caribee backpacks are made with practicality and user friendly features at their core. Caribee prides itself on innovation, quality, and value for money with a focus on creating durable and versatile backpacks that exceed customer expectations. Caribee has grown into Australia's largest and most trusted travel and outdoor brand and their backpacks can be found everywhere including the farthest corners of the globe. All of their products include practical features and offer incredible value for money.
Caribee emphasizes high quality design and materials in all of their products. Every Caribee backpack is covered by a 3 year warranty, guaranteed to be free of manufacturing faults in workmanship and materials.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.