Key Product Features
- Focus on getting the perfect shot, not searching for your gear or worrying about it getting damaged.
- Take the hassle out of traveling with cameras and photography equipment by keeping them neatly organized, easily accessible, and protected.
Never worry about traveling with your expensive camera gear with the Peak Design Camera Cube. The perfect balance of protection and ease of access, you can travel and shoot confidently with this travel case for cameras. For amateurs and professionals alike, this travel camera bag can be customized to suit your setup with the Peak Design exclusive FlexFold dividers. These dividers keep your gear organized and protected.
- Store, access, and protect your camera gear and accessories when you’re traveling.
- Camera cubes easily fit in most travel bags and work great with or without additional packing cubes.
- Easy access main lid opens to reveal the flexible and customizable dividers that can be set up to suit your gear.
- The main flap folds and stows so you can keep it open.
- External quick grab handles.
- External anchor points to carry it standalone with a strap (not included). Medium size features parallel side access zippers so you can grab specific gear without opening the entire camera case. Small size features a quick pull tab to open the main compartment in one motion. Made from weatherproof recycled 400D nylon canvas shell and a dense foam lining provides a layer of protection for the contents.
- Small: 6 liters | 6” H x 12.5” W x 6.5” D
- Medium: 12 liters | 12.5” H x 12.5” W x 6.5” D
Free domestic shipping for all orders over $49.
Depending on the product and availability, your order should ship in 2-5 business days. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number and the carrier when your order ships so you can track your package and know exactly when to expect it. Average transit time is 3-5 business days.
We do not offer expedited shipping, but if you need your delivery rushed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to expedite your order.
Currently we do not ship internationally.
If you bought multiple items they might ship separately.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason in the first 30 days, contact us at email@example.com and we'll help you initiate a return.
Please note that items must be unused with the original packaging intact in order to receive a refund. Refunds will only be processed after the item is received and its condition is verified.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Shipping & Returns page has all of the details.
We want to make sure you’re happy with your product, your purchase, and everything in between. We hope you’ll love every product you buy from Flashpacker Co but understand sometimes things go wrong. When that happens we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Check out our Satisfaction Guarantee page for the full details.
Peak Design’s mission is to make the best products in their respective categories through innovation and beautiful craftsmanship. Originally founded with products to help traveling photographers, Peak Design has expanded to a range of bags and accessories for all travelers that make your gear more accessible, organized, and protected.
We love the pioneering design and innovative features that go into all of their products. Every Peak Design backpack, tech pouch, or sling bag is made with practicality in mind and stands out as a category leader.
A certified B Corp, Peak Design ensures all their products go through an ethical supply chain with workers who are paid fairly in safe working conditions. They also donate 1% of sales to environmental non profits and stand up as a champion of addressing global climate change.
As part of their efforts to reduce waste and limit environmental impacts all Peak Design products are built to last and include a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects and failures or breakages that render part or all of the product to become non-functional. This does not cover wear and tear from use or damage or failures due to improper use or neglect.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.