Compression Packing Cubes
Key Product Features
- Don't put up with a disorganized and inefficiently packed bag, these packing cubes will save you time and make packing, unpacking, and finding the right clothes a breeze.
- Easy to use cubes compress to save space and separate clothing types or dirty from clean.
See The Compression Packing Cubes In Action
Designed to fit in any suitcase or bag, the Peak Design Packing Cubes provide quick access and adjustable sizing to keep your clothes and bag organized. The tear away zipper lets you easily open the cube with one motion instead of having to pull the zipper open around the entire cube. On a long trip you can open the expansion zippers to pack more clothes then use the zipper to compress the pack when your bag is getting tight. This flexibility makes them appropriate for both short and long term trips and has you covered if you do some shopping along the way. The internal divider can organize different types of clothing or separate clean from dirty. These compression packing cubes offer a sleek, minimalist design and are easy to use.
- Works with any suitcase or bag to keep your clothes and gear organized.
- Use one individually or as a set.
- Great for trips of any length thanks to the expansion/ compression zipper.
- Simply expand it when you need more space or compress it when packing gets tight.
- Tear away opening lets you get at the contents in one quick motion.
- Internal divider keeps you organized or separates clean from dirty clothes.
- Made from lightweight and weatherproof recycled 70D nylon and poly shell with an abrasion and rip-resistant coating. The interior features silicone-coated mesh internal pockets.
- Small: 6.5” H x 12.5” W x 6.5” D Expanded | 3” H x 12.5” W x 6.5” D Compressed | 9 liters | Up to 10 T shirts on average | Weight: 4 oz
- Medium: 6.5” H x 12.5” W x 12.5” D Expanded | 3” H x 12.5” W 12.5” D Compressed | 18 Liters | Up to 20 T shirts on average | Weight: 5.2 oz
Free domestic shipping for all orders over $15!
Depending on the product and availability, your order should ship in 2-5 business days. After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number and your carrier. This will allow you to track your package and know exactly when it should be delivered.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping options, but if you need your delivery expedited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to expedite your order. Currently we do not ship internationally.
If you bought multiple items, they might ship separately.
If you’re unhappy with a product purchased from our store for any reason, return it within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. We’ll even cover the return shipping.
Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase date. Items must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging in order to receive a full refund. If any of these conditions are not met you may not receive a full refund for your return. Customer returns will be refunded to the same card or account that the original payment was made from.
To request a return, please have your order ID available and proceed to the Return Request Portal. Once processed you’ll receive a prepaid shipping label. Print it out, attach to the box, and drop off at your nearest UPS drop point.
Peak Design’s mission is to make the best products in their respective categories through innovation and beautiful craftsmanship. Originally founded with products to help traveling photographers, Peak Design has expanded to a range of bags and accessories for all travelers that make your gear more accessible, organized, and protected.
We love the pioneering design and innovative features that go into all of their products. Every Peak Design backpack, tech pouch, or sling bag is made with practicality in mind and stands out as a category leader.
A certified B Corp, Peak Design ensures all their products go through an ethical supply chain with workers who are paid fairly in safe working conditions. They also donate 1% of sales to environmental non profits and stand up as a champion of addressing global climate change.
As part of their efforts to reduce waste and limit environmental impacts all Peak Design products are built to last and include a lifetime warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects and failures or breakages that render part or all of the product to become non-functional. This does not cover wear and tear from use or damage or failures due to improper use or neglect.
Follow Us on Instagram
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.