Everyday Backpack (20 & 30L)
Key Product Features
- The ultimate travel backpack that can adapt to any trip and every travel style.
- The built in cleverly designed and adjustable dividers maximize packing space, make it easier to grab specific items, and provide unmatched organization.
- Expandable features make it a daypack or overnight bag.
See The Everyday Backpack (20 & 30L) In Action
Built for versatility, the Peak Design Everyday Backpack adapts to any trip and every travel style thanks to brilliantly designed and adaptable organization features. No matter where you’re heading or what you’re bringing along this pack offers unmatched organization thanks to the 3 adjustable FlexFold dividers. The dividers create separate internal shelves that keep the contents neatly organized and protected while efficiently using the full height of the bag. The real genius of the bag is the two parallel side access zipped pockets that let you take advantage of the dividers. Set the bag on either side and quickly access your gear wherever you stowed it - top, bottom, or middle of the pack. The Peak Design exclusive MagLatch secures the main compartment, easily opens one handed and adjusts based on how full the bag is. When you need extra room the built in expansion features have you covered; the main pocket can adjust to provide extra internal storage, external side pockets are expandable, and the external straps secure bulky items meaning this daypack backpack can quickly double as an overnight bag.
- Built with versatility in mind thanks to the 3 adjustable FlexFold dividers. Organize and protect your gear however you want.
- Parallel side access zippers so you can quickly reach items no matter where they’re stowed without digging through everything.
- MagLatch flexible closure adjusts the internal capacity by up to 3 liters (20 liter version) or 8 liters (30 liter version) - great for compressing a light load or expanding it when you have extra gear.
- 15” laptop sleeve in a rear dedicated pocket so your laptop is accessible when the bag is packed.
- Multiple internal slip pockets for smaller items like sunglasses and cords.
- External 4 strap system for bulky items like a towel or jacket, straps stow away when not in use.
- Parallel side water bottle pockets are expandable so they’re large enough for an umbrella or tripod.
- Built-in rear luggage trolley sleeve.
- Stowable sternum strap.
- Mesh back panel is breathable for long term comfort and the shoulder straps pivot to fit every wearer’s shoulders.
- 3 grab handles so you can carry it upright or briefcase style.
- Made from 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas weatherproof shell with double polyurethane coating.
- 20 liters: 18” H x 13” W x 8” D | Weight: 4.43 lbs
- 30 liters: 19” H x 13” W x 10.5” D | Weight: 4.65 lbs
Free domestic shipping for all orders over $15!
Depending on the product and availability, your order should ship in 2-5 business days. After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number and your carrier. This will allow you to track your package and know exactly when it should be delivered.
At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping options, but if you need your delivery expedited, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to expedite your order. Currently we do not ship internationally.
If you bought multiple items, they might ship separately.
If you’re unhappy with a product purchased from our store for any reason, return it within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. We’ll even cover the return shipping.
Returns must be requested within 30 days of purchase date. Items must be in new, unused condition and in their original packaging in order to receive a full refund. If any of these conditions are not met you may not receive a full refund for your return. Customer returns will be refunded to the same card or account that the original payment was made from.
To request a return, please have your order ID available and proceed to the Return Request Portal. Once processed you’ll receive a prepaid shipping label. Print it out, attach to the box, and drop off at your nearest UPS drop point.